The best way to comply with recovery guidelines is to restore the process of breast augmentation. Most people can easily continue their activities for a few days, for example around the house. Most patients should have at least one week of rest and healing, but those who do physical or strenuous work should wait longer.
Exercise after breast augmentation
You should avoid strenuous workouts for six weeks after breast augmentation. Even moderately tiring workouts can cause swelling and delay healing and should be avoided for two weeks. Simple workouts can be good, but patients need to keep a full six-week walk to achieve the highest recovery.
Additional procedures for surgical treatment of breast augmentation
If the patient is looking for more than volume, breast augmentation can be combined with breast augmentation. This allows the doctor to lift and move the breasts at the same time, but complement them. Some patients are looking for a new waistline with the right bust. In this case, however, the abdominal cavity can be achieved by breast augmentation. By combining the procedures, patients can avoid anesthesia and heal at the same time.
After breast augmentation, the doctor lists the instructions for the patients after detailed treatment. These are the following:
• Remove the gauze bandage after 24-48 hours. If any bleeding is detected, place fresh bandages on the area.
• Avoid 24 hours after surgery. Do not immerse in bath or whirlpool for 3-4 weeks.
• At least two weeks after the operation, it is difficult to press the compression dress. Then he moved to a medium compression dress for a month. Good quality sports bras work well. Compression garments should be worn as best as possible but can be removed for a short time.
• Some discomfort and pain after surgery are normal but usually disappears after the first few days. Pain can be treated with painkillers. Take care of the painkillers because they can have significant side effects. If you feel itchy chest, use antihistamines like Benadryl.
• The surgical tape is often the op. Leave the tape in place to allow for the best healing. Do not use cream or ointment on tape or tape because you can remove the tape.
The doctor may have other special aftercare instructions after breast augmentation. Follow the instructions below to get the best breast growth results. It is important to understand that complete healing takes time and that the final breast form can be reached almost six weeks after surgery. As long as you know what you can expect and are willing to follow the doctor’s policies, you will be able to achieve the desired results.