Women and men face and neck aging can be a great facial treatment. Good candidates are usually those who encounter one of the following problems:
• Moderate or significant lines, wrinkles, creases and / or wrinkles
• Hold the middle, lower and / or neck skin
• The volume is noticeably reduced in the middle and on the face
• Removed and / or excessive fat accumulation
• Lax, sagging skin along the jawline (jowls)
• Vertical neck straps caused by muscle relaxation
In addition to disturbing at least one of the above-mentioned issues, facelift applicants must be in good health, have no untreated illnesses, and have realistic expectations of surgery. Smokers stop smoking at least two weeks before the procedure, ideally even after treatment.
What are the benefits of Facelift?
The purpose of facelift surgery is to look younger, no different. Depending on individual needs and needs, facial treatment can be customized to help you:
• Lift and tighten the facial skin and muscles
• Smooth wrinkles and wrinkles
• Lift the drain docks
• Reset the volume reduction on the faces / center
• Remove and / or move shift grease
• Tighten and remove excess neck skin
• Reduce the appearance of vertical neck straps
Contrary to what many think, facelift surgery is not directly related to the upper third of the face. As a result, blepharoplasty and / or frontal surgery may be useful in the complete renewal of patients with eye and / or anterior anesthesia.
How does the doctor perform the Facelift procedure?
Facelift is an extremely complex cosmetic repair process that requires a high level of artistic need and proven surgical expertise. Doctor begins the procedure behind the hairline or other invisible areas. During the procedure, doctor removes excess tissue, fat and skin. It then processes the reduction of other visible signs of wrinkles and aging by pulling the remaining skin and the underlying facial muscles. Finally, the face should be smoother, more youthful and fresher. Doctor takes great care to create results that are not only beautiful but also very natural.
Depending on the size of the surgery, it usually takes 2-3 hours.